Hydrogen Peroxide Cream
 BRAND NAMES
- Other: Crystaderm
 MECHANISM OF ACTION
Hydrogen peroxide is a bleach and an oxidising agent. It is active against a wide variety of microorganisms.
Topical treatment and prevention of primary and secondary superficial skin infections . It can be used to treat acne. One study showed Hydrogen Peroxide Cream is as effective as benzoyl peroxide (a commonly used topical treatment for mild to moderate acne).
After cleansing the area, apply cream 2-3 times daily on affected area. A dry film will appear on the skin after application, which can be washed off with water.
Known hypersensitivity to any ingredient.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. . If Hydrogen Peroxide Cream should accidentally get into your eyes, wash it out immediately with plenty of cold water.
- Do not use in the presence of iodine, permanganate and any other strong oxidising agents.
- Hydrogen Peroxide Cream should not be used on large or deep wounds and should not be applied to healthy skin
- Hydrogen Peroxide Cream can bleach fabrics
 PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
- Use under medical guidance in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
 SIDE EFFECTS
Mild sensation of burning may be experienced for a short time after application.
 RELATED LINKS
|Oral antibiotics||Clindamycin (Oral route) • Doxycycline • Erythromycin (Oral route) • Josamycin • Lymecycline • Minocycline • Tetracycline|
|Topical antibiotics||Clindamycin (Topical) • Erythromycin (Topical)|
|Topical retinoids||Adapalene • Tazarotene • Tretinoin|
|Oral retinoids||Isotretinoin (Oral)|
|Oral contraceptives||Estradiol valerate/Dienogest • Ethinyl Estradiol/Cyproterone acetate|
|Topical Antibacterial/Keratolytic||Benzoyl peroxide • Hydrogen Peroxide Cream|
|Topical combination products||Clindamycin/Benzoyl peroxide • Adapalene/Benzoyl peroxide • Clindamycin/Tretinoin • Miconazole/Benzoyl peroxide • Erythromycin/Benzoyl peroxide • Erythromycin/Isotretinoin|